Your RenoMark Renovator will:
- Be a member in good standing of the Manitoba Home Builders’ Association.
- Abide by the Manitoba Home Builders’ Association Code of Ethics.
- Provide a detailed written contract/scope of work for all jobs.
- Offer a minimum two-year warranty on all work (excludes minor home repair).
- Have coverage for workplace safety and employers’ liability and/or work only with subcontractors who carry such coverage.
- Carry applicable licenses and permits.
- Maintain a professional level of knowledge of current building codes, permit procedures, and technical skills through continuing education.
- Maintain a safe and organized worksite
Manitoba Home Builders, Association Code of Ethics
The following responsibilities are freely and solemnly assumed as they form part of an obligation as members of the Manitoba Home Builders' Association and the Canadian Home Builders' Association.
- Members shall comply with all applicable building codes for construction and shall work toward its improvement in the interests of structural sufficiency, safety and health.
- Members shall plan their sites and homes to conform to the principles of good community planning.
- Members shall deal justly with their employees, contractors and suppliers.
- Members shall deal honestly and fairly with their customers.
- Members shall cooperate to extend the effectiveness of the Association by exchanging information and experience and encouraging research on materials and techniques in order to provide the best value for their customers.
- Members shall uphold the principle of appropriate and adequate compensation for services which they render.
- Members shall avoid all conduct or practices detrimental to the home building industry, to the Association, to the good name, or reputation of any of its members or to customers.