AGold Award Winners Again!
We are proud to announce that Hammerdown has taken home not one, but two more, Gold Renovation Awards. Two of our projects were entered in the Manitoba Home Builders’ Association Renovation of the Year competition. Both of these projects received the gold award.
Our accessible living project won the gold award in the Bathroom Renovation category.
Our Nova Vista Kitchen won the gold award in the Kitchen Renovation category.
This is the third year in a row Hammerdown has won a RenoMark Renovation Gold Award for our kitchen design and remodelling entries.
Our awards now include:
- 2017 RenoMark Renovation of the year Gold Award: Bathroom Category
- 2017 RenoMark Renovation of the year Gold Award: Kitchen Category
- 2015 RenoMark Renovation of the year Gold Award: Basement Category
- 2015 Consumer Choice Award: Kitchen Category
- 2014 RenoMark Renovation of the year Gold Award: Kitchen Category
About the RenoMark
RenoMark™ raises the bar and identifies renovation contractors who have agreed to the Canadian Home Builders’ Association’s Code of Ethics and a renovation-specific Code of Conduct. RenoMark™ renovators understand the value of customer service, provide warranties and continually educate themselves on trends, materials and new regulations so homeowners know their renovation process will be expertly handled, meeting the highest industry standards.
All RenoMark™ members have agreed to abide to this renovation-specific Code of Conduct:
- Provide a detailed, written contract (including scope of work) for all jobs.
- Offer a minimum two year warranty on all work (excludes minor home repair).
- Carry a minimum of $2 million liability insurance.
- Have coverage for workplace safety and employers’ liability and/or work only with subcontractors who carry such coverage.
- Carry applicable licenses and permits.
- Have access to information, education, training and professional development through membership in the Association.
- Maintain a safe and organized worksite.
- Return phone calls within two business days.
- Be a member in good standing of the local Canadian Home Builders’ Association.
- Abide by the Association’s Code of Ethics.